Kiev Will Host the First Investment Forum for Development and Retail23.05.2019 Category:
On June 18, 2019, the first RAU Investment Forum will take place in Kyiv, in the Art Arsenal.
The Association of Retailers of Ukraine and Dragon Capital invite owners and top managers of retailers, developers, investors and government representatives to meet investors in retail and commercial real estate.
The forum will be attended by over 300 participants, among them key players in the retail and development market of Ukraine and Europe. The event will be the largest platform in the country for networking, exchange of experience and attracting international investment for the development of Ukrainian business.
Among the first experts:
1. Tomas Fiala, CEO of DragonCapital;
2. Vasyl Khmelnytsky, founder of UFutureInvestment Group;
3. Vitali Klitschko, Kyiv Mayor;
4. Andrey Kozin, Managing Partner, Focus EstateFund;
5. Igor Mazepa, investment banker, general director and founder of Concorde Capital;
6. Oleksandr Nosachenko, Managing Director of Colliers International (Ukraine);
7. Ruslan Shostak, co-owner and CEO of RusH (TM “EVA”) and Omega (TM “Varus”);
8. Maxim Gavryushin, commercial director of Budhouse group, chairman of the International Council of ICSC Shopping Centers in Ukraine.