Ukrainian trade mission in Stockholm, Sweden15.02.2017 Category: Events
On behalf of the Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade – Trade Representative of Ukraine Natalia Mykolska we inform you that the Office of Export Promotion in cooperation with the Embassy of Ukraine in Sweden and Business Sweden conducts Ukrainian Trade Mission to Stockholm, Sweden, which will be held on March 20-22, 2017.
The aim of the Trade mission is to provide opportunities of entering to the Swedish market for interested Ukrainian exporters.
– studying export-import relations system with Sweden, trade (customs) barriers and legislative features
– acquaintance with the conduct of economic and commercial activities at the local level
– establishing direct contacts with potential partners at business and governmental level
– presentation of the export potential of Ukraine
In the program
– Conference “Opportunities for Ukrainian companies on the Swedish market”
– Bilateral meetings at the governmental level
– B2B meetings
– Informal networking events
– Site visits
Manufacturing companies from such sectors as woodworking, furniture with design elements, food and beverages, and textiles are invited to participate in the conference.
Registration can be done via the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQsLeNuIfbm0ZfL1jLWPleqUAJ4PA5Ex-6P9vkhbId3XIBeg/viewform
Registration deadline February 17, 2017.